Quality Catholic Education
Located in the heart of Los Angeles, St. Raphael School is opening the doors to the future of our children through a high quality, values-based and technology-enhanced curriculum. Our core academic curriculum and experienced teachers provide over 300 students in Pre-Kindergarten and Kindergarten through 8th grade with the basis for future academic success while our performing arts and technology programs allow them to learn and excel as individuals. St. Raphael’s safe and nurturing environment is bolstered by our commitment to values-based teaching and our on-site counseling program provides support for students and parents alike.
St. Raphael School is committed to offering our students the advantages of a quality academic education:
- Values-based curriculum helps shape students for leadership roles
- Enhanced technology program with on-line teaching capabilities in every classroom
- Excellent performing arts program with vocal and instrumental instruction at every grade level
- Commitment to 200-day school year
- Safe and secure campus provides open outdoor playing areas
Who We Serve
St. Raphael students represent the following demographics: 78.6% Hispanic; 18.3% African-American; 3.1% Other (Asian, White or Multi-Racial); 20% English-language learners; 87.1% qualify for free/reduced lunch program; 100% receive tuition assistance.