Procedure For Enrollment
Applicants must complete all required forms and present all requested documents before the application and the student can be considered for admission. Admissions are ongoing.
- Application Packet Registration Fees (non-refundable)
- Health Exams (Kindergarten and 1st grade only)
- Birth Certificate
- Latest Report Card
- Updated Immunization Record
- Baptismal Certificate (if baptized)
Admission Will Depend On
- Space availability
- Fulfillment of all required document and forms
- Acceptable grades on last report card
- Promotion into the grade applying for
- Acceptable score on entrance test
- Age requirement (Kindergarten students must be 5 years old by December 1)
To schedule a test date or for additional information, please contact the School Secretary at 323-751-2774.
Registration fees are discounted based on the number of children you send to our school.