Procedure For Enrollment:
Applicants must complete all required forms and present all requested documents before the application may be accepted and the student may be considered for admission.
- Application Packet
- Registration Fees (non-refundable)
- Health Exams (1st grade only)
- Birth Certificate
- Latest Report Card
- Updated Immunization Record
- Schedule a Test Date
- Baptismal Certificate (if baptized)
Admission Will Depend On:
- Space availability
- Acceptable Grades on Last Report Card
- Acceptable Score on Entrance Exam
- Fulfillment of All Required Documents and Forms
- Promotion into the Grade Applying For
- Age requirement (TK = 4 years old by September 1)
- To schedule a test date or for additional information, please contact the School’s Administrative Assistant at 323-751-2774.
Registration fees are based on the number of children you send to our school.